Machine Controls Engineer
Green Bay, WI 54305
- Provide machine control expertise on projects for new control system installations and advanced control applications including.
- Development of schematic diagrams.
- Design of panel layouts and operator consoles.
- Development of bills of materials.
- Development of PLC and HMI applications.
- Provide design, configuration, implementation, checkout, and startup for major capital projects
- Provide cost estimates, scope of work, and execution plans.
- Organize and execute activities that will deliver projects as defined in the Scope of Work and Decision Making Framework (DMF). This includes design, construction/installation, commissioning, startup, and documentation activities.
- Use economic thinking when evaluating alternatives/equipment/vendors/contractors.
- Bachelor s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equal experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with machine control technology and techniques in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience implementing PLC based control systems.
- Willing and able to work in a team environment.
- Willing and able to handle multiple tasks and organize multiple priorities.
- 20% Travel.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.