Industrial Power Electrical Engineer
Appleton, WI 54911
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required
- 10+ years of experience
- Professional Engineer Registration preferred
- Experience designing low voltage (< 600V) and medium voltage (< 15kV) electrical power distribution systems. > 15kV a plus.
- Experience developing electrical construction packages for industrial facilities a plus
- CAD software knowledge a plus but not required
- Experience using Power System Study software (such as EasyPower, SKM, or ETAP) a plus
- Travel 10-15% of time
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.