Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
This position will be responsible for working in an industrial setting working on tasks related to electrical projects for custom designed machines including large hoists and other lifting equipment for marine and industrial applications.
- Experience assisting electricians.
- Troubleshoot issues related to electrical components or processes
- Wire machines and electrical panels in line with prints
- Use appropriate tools to install and service electrical parts
- Read and interpret electrical circuit diagrams
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- Previous work experience as an electrician in an industrial environment
- Possess strong mechanical and electrical abilities
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards
- Able to troubleshoot issues
- Able to read blueprints and electrical diagrams
- Strong work ethic
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: emily.Rankin@superior-rg.Com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.